You’ve probably heard the old adage that “nothing in life is certain but death and taxes.
Thanks to everyone that joined our webinar on global time and gross pay this week, wherever in the world you joined us from!
We had a great session led by our Replicon experts, focusing on how to combat challenges like complex timekeeping needs, evolving compliance legislation, and newly remote employees on top of all the complications brought about by the pandemic. Here is a recap with our key takeaways and some top questions. If you’re looking for more details, you can click here to watch the recording of the full presentation.
- Time, one of our greatest strategic assets, is finite, and it filters into every single aspect of an organization. But how much time does an organization actually have? Depends on the user base. An organization with 500 employees will have 1,040,000 hours a year; 5,000 employees have around 10,400,000 hours; 50,000 employees will have an unfathomable 104,000,000 hours. With this much time at your disposal, it’s critical to understand how this time is being used.
- The trouble begins when time data is separated into numerous silos: Payroll, HR, CRM, ERP, legacy on-premise systems, and more. Even more noticeable due to work-from-home changes, these disparate systems make it difficult to gain real visibility into 100% of an organization’s time, and consequently, understand an organization’s gross pay, labor costs, and compliance needs.
- This results in some of the most common challenges that businesses face when streamlining global time and gross pay:
- A lack of visibility into global time data
- An inability to scale across locations
- Global compliance problems
- An inability to meet diverse employee needs
- Extended implementation cycles
- This is further complicated as different personas within the company use different metrics derived from employee time in many different ways – but have no reliable system of record for time, and don’t calculate this data based on 100% of resource time.
- With remote workers at an all-time high, organizations require a flexible, unified platform that can streamline global time and gross pay more than ever. A time and attendance solution that allows you to:
- Support complex time tracking requirements around labor distribution, field workers, job costing, attestation and auditability to ensure a single source of truth for all employee types and use cases across your diverse, multi-location organization.
- Use zero-touch time clock technology using AI-powered self-service capabilities that combine cloud-based solutions with touchless employee time clock features for a safe, innovative, and cost-effective alternative to the current legacy time clock solutions in use.
- With advanced mobile capabilities enable field-based employees and supervisors with self-service timesheets, GPS tracking, geofencing, push notifications and more.
- Real time job costing with instant inputs from field workers or crews on tasks/projects, working in tandem with an advanced mobile app, gives businesses an instant view of estimated and actual job-specific hours and costs.
- Handle global labor compliance with a preconfigured pay rule library and manage specific gross pay compliance rules like collective bargaining agreements, union rules, and complex pay & piece rates with a flexible pay rule engine.
- Effortlessly scale across global organizations without the need for expensive customization to ensure rapid deployment, reduced overall costs, and faster ROI.
- Seamlessly share gross pay data with existing HR and payroll systems for global insights leveraging a robust API that can plug and play with any business ecosystem.
- No HR or payroll transformation can be complete without modernizing your enterprise time management system.
Q: How is Replicon managing remote workers during COVID-19? For example, working from home in Delaware for a company in Pennsylvania.
A: Replicon was designed to handle remote and mobile workers with configurable timesheets, real-time updates, and built-in global labor compliance. Our unified platform offers a scalable, single source of truth for their time and gross pay across diverse, multi-locational offices – improving visibility, accuracy, and control over their gross pay.
Q: What are the AI features in the product?
A: Replicon offers numerous AI-enabled capabilities, including GPS tracking, geofencing, chatbots, intelligent touchless time clocks, and more. Businesses can use our centralized, state-of-the-art system to gather detailed data about the activities and jobs performed, as well as associated costs and locations, keeping all departments on the same page.
Q: Can we try Replicon before we buy it?
A: Absolutely! In fact, if you get in touch with us, we can create a customized demo just for your organization so you can see exactly how it would work. Then you can work with one of our team members to show you the ropes. Contact us here!