REDWOOD CITY, California – April 26, 2016 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management soluti…
REDWOOD CITY, California and LAS VEGAS, Nevada —October 19, 2015—Replicon, the leading global provider of time asset management solutions, today showcased its expanded platform and new Compliance service to attendees of the HR Technology Conference in Las Vegas.
The Replicon cloud-based platform – available in Quick Start, Plus and Enterprise editions – delivers a simple, accurate and secure foundation for businesses to increase productivity, eliminate revenue leakage and improve efficiencies. Replicon also unveiled Compliance, a subscription-based service that updates businesses about evolving labor regulations, including updates to overtime pay and paid leave laws. Replicon Compliance is an add-on service to the platform, joining seven existing applications to better manage time and attendance, expenses, resources and projects.
Key features of the platform include:
- For employees – easy-to-use tools to enter time from any web or mobile device and automatically save and manage projects, resulting in faster time capture, cost management and accurate payroll processing
- For managers – the most configurable timesheets in the market and real-time view of all costs, including time and expenses. This ensures current projects are delivered on time and on budget, while future projects have accurate resource allocation, including hiring, retraining and redeploying staff
- For business leaders – a centralized view of business profitability and productivity across the entire organization, with multi-language support in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish and simplified Chinese
With over $1.3 billion in back wages recovered by the Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division since 2009, the Compliance service covers core employment regulations for the United States and Canada, with updates for France, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom to be included in 2016.
Key features of the Compliance subscription-based service include:
- A global pay rules library, maintained by Replicon with additional consultation from third party sources including Littler, the leading employment, employee benefit and labor law firm as needed
- Pay rules calculations that provides businesses with unparalleled flexibility to meet union contracts and other requirements
- An in-house team of compliance experts to provide customer support during labor regulation audits and investigations
Replicon’s existing add-on applications that can be purchased with the Replicon platform include:
- Absence Management: Track time off accruals and balances in line with policies and labor laws
- Client Bill: Prevent revenue leakage and grow profitability with centralized tracking and billing
- Expense Management: Track and report employee expenses and reimbursements to reduce billing errors and manage budgets
- Project Cost: Manage internal labor costs to improve margins
- Resource Management: Oversee and forecast project resource needs
- Schedule Management: Ensure shifts are covered and resources are maximized at all times
- Time & Attendance: Automate time tracking and ensure efficient labor cost management
The Replicon Plus and Enterprise platform editions and Compliance service are available now, while Replicon Quick Start will be available in 1H 2016.
“Businesses lose millions if not billions of dollars each year defending class action lawsuits due to insufficient or incorrect implementation of wage and hour requirements where there are cost neutral or cost efficient alternatives for compliance,” said R. Brian Dixon, Co-Chair, Wage and Hour Practice Group at Littler Mendelson. “We’re pleased to be working with Replicon, a pioneer in time asset management, to help their customers ensure compliance with their wage and hour obligations.”
“A modern platform that automates time-consuming processes, underpinned by strong compliance capabilities is critical to business success. As the workforce continues to evolve, companies that do not embrace these technologies run the risk of shortchanging their employees and executives from the next generation human capital management solutions they deserve,” said Holger Mueller, Principal Analyst and Vice President, Constellation Research.
“Our mission is to simplify how businesses spend their most important asset – time – to successfully grow their organization and achieve compliance with their relevant wage payment obligations,” said Raj Narayanaswamy, co-founder and co-CEO at Replicon. “As enterprises employ more people across multiple locations who work on a variety of projects and devices, we see our solutions delivering in-depth visibility into how the business works, and driving significant value at the individual, team and organization levels.”