August 27, 2001, Calgary, Canada – Replicon, a leading global provider of web-based solutions to optimize workforce productivity, announced today the release of Web TimeSheet 4.0.
"Today, many Professional Services firms are facing a very tight market. They are forced to increase revenue by maximizing their billable hours without additional resources. Web TimeSheet 4.0 is the only timesheet application that focuses on utilization rates." said John Eddy, Chief Executive Officer of Replicon.
"Apart from the obvious benefit of a shortened billing cycle and quicker and accurate timesheet collection, organizations are able to focus all employees on the key strategic goal of revenue generation."
Key features include:
- Communicate and track utilization rates in real time for all employees
- Major usability improvements allow Web TimeSheet 4.0 to be implemented in less than 48 hours
- A New Reporting Engine allows report customization on the fly
- Vacation tracking shows the number of days left on the timesheet
- Improved email notifications provide context sensitive information
- New graphical interface
Replicon's Web TimeSheet solutions are solving complex workforce challenges for organizations that range from small businesses to Fortune 500 leaders including AT&T Wireless, Lucent Technologies, Charles Schwab, Sony Music Entertainment, Compaq, JM Family Enterprises, Zentropy, Nortel Networks, Hewlett Packard, Kraft and Clarica Life Insurance. Replicon has over 525 customers and 500,000 licensed users in 40 countries around the world.