For the fourth year running, Replicon has won the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service for customer service department of the year (computer software, under 100 employees category). The Stevie Awards, now in its tenth year, are one of the world’s most prestigious awards highlighting achievements in sales, business development, contact center, and customer service.
Every year, the awards are more and more competitive – between 2015 and 2016, for example, there was an increase of 11% from last year in submissions. So it’s even more rewarding to note that Replicon has continued to provide above industry average customer support to the end user.
Our accomplishments and initiatives in the last 12 months have included:
- A steadfast focus on immediate responses to customer inquiries, resulting in over 88 percent of cases successfully resolved within 24 hours.
- Flexible, multiple channels to handle customer inquiries – beyond email, phone and chat, we have built a robust Help Center and cultivated a Community Forum for users to ask questions, share solutions and communicate with like-minded end users.
- A regular schedule of follow-ups with customers to ensure that their needs are met, and if needed, work directly with the customer’s service providers and internal IT teams
- Continual 24/7 support to our customers, including round-the-clock direct support for our Premium plus customers
- Ongoing training and assessments for our staff to ensure consistent product understanding and satisfactory customer support
- Investment in a dedicated team of subject matter experts, who handle more complex issues such as application debugging and IT networking challenges.
- Career advancement opportunities and mentorship programs to help employees advance their careers
- A fun, high performance work culture where outstanding service is recognized, which has resulted in low employee churn and high employee morale.
We’ve always had an unwavering commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience, while providing a fun environment for our team to learn and grow. We’re constantly looking out for opportunities to strengthen the relationships and interactions with our customers, and welcome any feedback on how we can continue to improve.