How to delete a Task/Sub task from a Project?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Tasks/Sub tasks can be termed as activity performed on the projects, and it strongly recommended to have them disabled instead of deleting it. Follow the steps below to delete Tasks/Sub Tasks
– Login as Administrator
– Click on Projects Icon at the top
– Open the Project on which Tasks/Sub Tasks need to be disabled
– Click Edit under Project Structure
– Click the Delete button on the left hand side of the Tasks/Sub Tasks which needs to be deleted
– Click Yes to apply the changes.
Note: The TimeSheet will not allow you to delete Tasks/Sub tasks if Historical TimeSheets are associated with the Tasks/Sub tasks. You may have to edit historical TimeSheet to associate them with different or newly added Task so that the application allows you to delete the Task/Sub task.
Recommended to disable the Tasks/Sub tasks instead.