Manage Delivery, Costs, Billing and Other Metrics for Your Client Projects or Practices.
Ensure complete control over profitability and performance.
Polaris for Practice/Client Manager
The Polaris self-driving PSA platform serves as the single source of truth for all your organization’s project, resource and finance metrics, giving you complete real-time visibility into all key metrics across your complete practice or client projects.
Managing Your Clients
- Manage customers, vendors, fund sources, service partners or internal departments using the client entity.
- Leverage actionable insights with a consolidated view of all client-specific projects and engagements.
- Access real-time metrics like costs, billing, profitability, and more to better assess your client relationships.
- Bring transparency into project delivery by providing visibility to clients into what work is being done through configurable reports and views.
- Streamline costing, billing and consolidation processes w.r.t clients.
Managing Your Practices
- Roll-up similar projects into programs/practice and manage a variety of professional services practices in your organization.
- Set up key attributes for every practice including hours, costs, billing and more.
- Centrally view and manage all projects associated with a practice in real-time and gain instant visibility.
- Make proactive decisions and manage your service delivery in-the-now.
- Gain full visibility into practice profitability and performance.
- Automatically pull and plan for projects from your CRM.
- Truly manage your projects in real-time with live resource inputs around effort and completion estimates.
- SmartBeats gets instant reports from project users about work done, remaining work, EAC and completion date.
- Project managers can approve/edit user beats and give feedback to users on work done, remaining work and estimates to complete.
- Project Pulse helps PMs evaluate for early warnings based on user beats, task beats to take necessary action to take control of project delivery.
- Determine current and future allocation levels with a global resources’ view.
- Track skills, certificates and expertise levels for each resource as needed by your services firm.
- Improve collaboration between project and resource managers with a comprehensive resource requisition workflow.
- SmartMatch provides intelligent recommendations with ideal resources for the job based on all the requirements making the allocation process simple.
- Generate resource forecast reports to gain visibility into future resource availability and requirements.
- Standardize projects, resources, billing, revenue and other processes across your services organization.
- Define projects with configurable project stages to ensure business process adherence.
- Manage full resource lifecycle from forecasting resource needs to managing allocations and utilization.
- Model billing and revenue plans as per your business needs to enhance collaboration between project and finance/billing teams.
- Oversee documentation requirements in projects, expenses, time off and timesheets to capture needed details as part of process.
- Get everyone on the same page to ensure consistent execution and growth.
Financial Modeling for Better Budgets and Bids
- SmartBudget ensures your proposals and bids are right at the start to ensure every project meets all business metrics.
- Factor in 100% of resource time and costs & overheads while creating rate cards to maximize margins and profitability.
- Predict business metrics based on rates under consideration to make smart decisions about projects.
- Leverage true utilization number against 100% of people time based on historical information, current and future availability.
- Arrive at project margins and profits based on a 360° view of your business.
Project Time & Expense
- Capture client project time and expense data anytime, anywhere as per your needs.
- Track billable and non-billable hours by project even when mobile.
- Create and automate intelligent approval workflows with all the stakeholders.
- Leverage real-time notifications on any device to ensure timely submission for processing.
- Consolidate all the time and expense details to understand the true costs for making informed billing decisions.
Getting Your Project Financials Right
- Leverage our versatile bill plan modeling to accommodate various client/project billing needs – fixed-bid, time & materials, flat or any combination.
- Build rate cards with effectivity dates for each role to model client engagements.
- Track financial health, understand WIP and improve visibility into cashflows.
- Configurable invoicing engine with multiple templates takes care of all your client billing needs.
- Leverage revenue recognition built as an extension of the billing and invoicing platform.
- MissionControl gives real-time visibility into all your business metrics – profits, margins, revenues and more.
- Tailored views cater to every role within your project-based organization including project managers, resource managers, finance teams, practice managers, client managers and more.
- See the big picture using our dynamic summary charts and dashboards to take your services businesses to the next level.
- Drill down to analyze the underlying project, resource, costs and billing data to make proactive decisions.
- Configure and schedule reports to match your organization’s reporting needs.
- Leverage advanced API for BI and prebuilt Tableau, PowerBI, Google BigQuery connectors to meet specific analytics needs.
- Quickly and easily integrate Polaris with any CRM, ERP, PM, HRMS system that your company uses.
- Share critical data with your ecosystem to enable project and resource planning, billing, and revenue recognition.
- Easily implement, deploy, and upgrade with turnkey and seamless cloud-based integrations.
“In the professional services industry, time, expenses and resource data is our lifeblood to ensure we support our teams, we exceed expectations with our clients, and we grow our business. Replicon plays an intrinsic role at Xoomworks.”Read More
“We liked the modern look and feel of the latest version, and the web-based user interface makes for a better user experience. Replicon’s Professional Services team helped us to get everyone on board and up to speed”Read More
“Our accounting department has significantly simplified the coding, and subsequently the data collected, in our mandated payroll system, to rely heavily on Replicon to understand the percentage of time spent on jobs to fine-tune our service level agreements, performance measures and unit costs.”Read More
“Everyone’s time is entered there [Replicon], automatically sorted based on project, then checked for accuracy and approved by the relevant people. So, for anything that anyone wants to query regarding a project, Replicon is simple and easily accessible.”Read More
“From the onset, it’s clear that Replicon is an innovative technology company, and that it sees optimizing time as a core pillar to delivering significant value to its customers”Read More