Create Accurate Project Budgets and Manage Costs in Real-time
Plan and bid better with historical cost information, improve project delivery, manage resource allocations, reduce administrative overhead, and maximize productivity.
Polaris for Projects Budgeting & Costing
Polaris self-driving PSA helps project-based organizations to plan for project revenues based on a complete view of all resource costs including overheads, utilization, margin expectations and helps generate resource-based rate cards to bid every project better.
Model/Simulate Price/Cost Scenarios for Proposals
- Get your bid value right at the start to ensure project meets all business metrics.
- Factor in 100% of resource time and costs while pricing.
- Leverage true utilization number against 100% of people time based on historical information, current and future availability.
- Factor in all overheads needed to manage the project.
- Arrive at project margins with a 100% account of all factors.
Comprehensive Project Accounting
- Manage financial controls on all projects – budgets, estimates, costs, margins, WIP, billings, bookings etc. with ease.
- Gain full visibility into project financial health in real-time.
- Track project status in real-time with instant updates from your resources.
- Understand projects and tasks that are ready to be billed for every client.
- Improve visibility into cash flows and reduce billing lead times.
- Manage billing issues upstream before they percolate downstream resulting in unhappy customers.
Flexible Bill Plan and Rates
- Utilize project-specific, user-level, role-based rates or create custom ones to generate billing and costing information.
- Leverage our versatile bill plan modeling to accommodate various client/project billing needs – fixed-bid, time & materials, flat or any combination.
- Leverage effectivity dates to manage rate structures and align them with ongoing cost and margin requirements.
- Build rate cards with effectivity dates for each role to model long-running client engagements.
- Model hourly, daily, or monthly rates to capture billing information at the required level of granularity.
- Customized invoicing as per your clients’ billing needs using our configurable invoicing engine with multiple templates.
- Easily manage payment terms, aging, and tracking of overdue invoices as per your business needs.
- Invoice your globally distributed client base with multi-currency support and factor-in discounts and add adhoc invoice line items.
- Integrate invoices with your accounting, ERP or back-office systems to seamlessly share billing data.
- Achieve complete control over client invoicing and manage invoice adjustments, exceptions, and delinquencies with ease.
Advanced Analytics for Finance Executives
- MissionControl gives real-time visibility into all your business metrics – profits, margins, revenues and more.
- Tailored views cater to every role within your project-based organization including project managers, resource managers, finance teams, practice managers, client managers and more.
- See the big picture using our dynamic summary charts and dashboards to take your services businesses to the next level.
- Drill down to analyze the underlying project, resource, costs and billing data to make proactive decisions.
- Configure and schedule reports to match your organization’s reporting needs.
- Leverage advanced API for BI and prebuilt Tableau, PowerBI, Google BigQuery connectors to meet specific analytics needs.
- Standardize projects, resources, billing, revenue and other processes across your services organization.
- Define projects with configurable project stages to ensure business process adherence.
- Manage full resource lifecycle from forecasting resource needs to managing allocations and utilization.
- Model billing and revenue plans as per your business needs to enhance collaboration between project and finance/billing teams.
- Oversee documentation requirements in projects, expenses, time off and timesheets to capture needed details as part of process.
- Get everyone on the same page to ensure consistent execution and growth.
Managing Your Clients
- Manage customers, vendors, fund sources, service partners or internal departments using the client entity.
- Leverage actionable insights with a consolidated view of all client-specific projects and engagements.
- Access real-time metrics like costs, billing, profitability, and more to better assess your client relationships.
- Bring transparency into project delivery by providing visibility to clients into what work is being done through configurable reports and views.
- Streamline costing, billing and consolidation processes w.r.t clients.
Managing Your Practices
- Roll-up similar projects into programs/practice and manage a variety of professional services practices in your organization.
- Set up key attributes for every practice including hours, costs, billing and more.
- Centrally view and manage all projects associated with a practice in real-time and gain instant visibility.
- Make proactive decisions and manage your service delivery in-the-now.
- Gain full visibility into practice profitability and performance.
Collaborate with Your Project Leaders
- Automatically pull and plan for projects from your CRM.
- Truly manage your projects in real-time with live resource inputs around effort and completion estimates.
- SmartBeats gets instant reports from project users about work done, remaining work, EAC and completion date.
- Project managers can approve/edit user beats and give feedback to users on work done, remaining work and estimates to complete.
- Project Pulse helps PMs evaluate for early warnings based on user beats, task beats to take necessary action to take control of project delivery.
Collaborate with Your Resource Leaders
- Determine current and future allocation levels with a global resources’ view.
- Track skills, certificates and expertise levels for each resource as needed by your services firm.
- Improve collaboration between project and resource managers with a comprehensive resource requisition workflow.
- SmartMatch provides intelligent recommendations with ideal resources for the job based on all the requirements making the allocation process simple.
- Generate resource forecast reports to gain visibility into future resource availability and requirements.
Capture Time & Expense for Resources
- Capture client project time and expense data anytime, anywhere as per your needs.
- Track billable and non-billable hours by project even when mobile.
- Create and automate intelligent approval workflows with all the stakeholders.
- Leverage real-time notifications on any device to ensure timely submission for processing.
- Consolidate all the time and expense details to understand the true costs for making informed billing decisions.
- Quickly and easily integrate Polaris with any CRM, ERP, PM, HRMS system that your company uses
- Share critical data with your ecosystem to enable project and resource planning, billing, and revenue recognition.
- Easily implement, deploy, and upgrade with turnkey and seamless cloud-based integrations.
“In the professional services industry, time, expenses and resource data is our lifeblood to ensure we support our teams, we exceed expectations with our clients, and we grow our business. Replicon plays an intrinsic role at Xoomworks.”Read More
“We liked the modern look and feel of the latest version, and the web-based user interface makes for a better user experience. Replicon’s Professional Services team helped us to get everyone on board and up to speed”Read More
“Our accounting department has significantly simplified the coding, and subsequently the data collected, in our mandated payroll system, to rely heavily on Replicon to understand the percentage of time spent on jobs to fine-tune our service level agreements, performance measures and unit costs.”Read More
“Everyone’s time is entered there [Replicon], automatically sorted based on project, then checked for accuracy and approved by the relevant people. So, for anything that anyone wants to query regarding a project, Replicon is simple and easily accessible.”Read More
“From the onset, it’s clear that Replicon is an innovative technology company, and that it sees optimizing time as a core pillar to delivering significant value to its customers”Read More