Download Free Monthly Timesheet Template with Lunch and Overtime
Do you need a monthly timesheet template to track the number of hours worked in a day on monthly basis? Then you are in the right place! Download Replicon’s free monthly timesheet template which will help you to easily calculate the number of hours worked in a day just by entering your login and logout time. The sheet will automatically calculate the number of hours worked and display the results.
Whats best about this monthly timesheet template is that it automatically calculates total working hours in a month along with overtime hours. You can even calculate the total pay and overtime pay by simply entering the hourly pay and overtime pay amount.
Manually managing monthly timesheet of employees is very tedious job and may lead to miscalculations. Try Replicon’s timesheet management software for free and learn how to manage and automate timesheets effortlessly.
How to download and use Replicon’s free monthly timesheet template
Step 1 – Basic Information:
Customize your template with the following information:
- Company Name and Address
- Employee Name
- Hourly Pay ($)
- Overtime Pay ($)
- Regular Hours
- Previous Month Ending On
Step 2 – Timesheet Data:
In this section, either supervisor or employee can enter the data:
Note: Time should be entered in hh:mm (24-hour format). For example, 6 AM should be 06:00 and 6 PM should be 18:00.
- Job Code
- Start Time
- End Time
- Break [Use increments of 0.25 (15 minutes)]
- Vacation / Sick Hours
Some of the checkpoints to keep in mind while using the excel sheet
- Make sure that the ‘Start Time’ is not later than ‘End Time’. In case you try to enter wrong value, the template will display error message
- Enter ‘Break ‘ in hh:mm format.
- Once you enter data in ‘Month’ and ‘previous month ending on’ tabs, the date will be automatically displayed in the table along with the month and day.
- Do not change any formulas present in the monthly timesheet template. Only add/delete entries in project, job code, month, start time,breaks, end time and vacation / sick hours columns.
- Regular hours, overtime hours and total hours will be automatically calculated based on the data provided by you in Step 1.
- Total Pay and Total Overtime Pay will also be calculated based on the data provided in Step 1.
- Use increments of 0.25 (15 minutes) when recording break (hours).
This is all of the information that is required to download and use your monthly timesheet template.
Try Replicon’s other free timesheet templates