Harness the Power of Replicon Time Tracking Integration for ServiceNow
Always in Sync
Eliminate time-consuming manual and double data entry while also reducing errors. Seamless syncing from ServiceNow to Replicon ensures that data is accurate and timely for streamlined project execution.
- Forecasting precision enabled
- More time to react to changes in the pipeline with visibility into status
- Automated updates and better communication between sales and services teams
Accurate and Realtime Time Tracking for ServiceNow
Access up-to-date project progress in ServiceNow from Replicon. Users can view detailed project status information and report on actual versus estimated time and cost data for informed decision-making.
- Accurate information regarding support time spent on incidents
- Real-time project progress
- Reporting capabilities for better decision-making
Hassle-free Project Time Tracking
Analyze where support staff spend their time. With complete visibility, you can see exactly which business units and categories of incidents your support team is spending time on and determine how to best manage support resources and improve service delivery.
- View into incident categories and where support time is spent
- Insights for service delivery improvements
- Pre-built solution with reporting
Replicon’s Modern & Mature Intergration Platform for ServiceNow Time Tracking
An Enterprise Ready Time Tracking Platform with Security, Flexibility and Scalability
Robust Pre-built Connectors
Get highly secure ecosystem connections in a matter of minutes – not months, using our 50+ pre-built connectors – QuickBooks, SalesForce, Concur, Xero, Namely, ServiceNow, BambooHR, Jira, and more.
Fast and Seamless Integrations
Plug and play with our out-of-the-box integrations and change on-the-fly with our swap-in and swap-out connectors as your ecosystem evolves
Extract Any Data You Need
Open APIs library available to extract any data you want from any system.
Project Time Tracking and Incident Management for ServiceNow
Manage Incidents Better with Time Tracking
Many organizations leverage ServiceNow for incident management. This involves capturing incidents, prioritizing them, assigning them to the right support teams and managing the associated SLAs to drive service improvement across the enterprise.
With many incidents, it is difficult to manage time spent on these incidents and gain visibility into utilization and costs of support staff. This is exacerbated by the fact that employees lack an easy way to enter daily time spent on these incidents. Organizations would greatly benefit if they had access to a fast, automated system that could capture and record all time spent, and enable more reliable and accurate tracking of incidents as they progress.
ServiceNow and Replicon Join Forces to Deliver a Superior Time Tracking Experience
With Replicon Connector for ServiceNow, IT organizations can gain from the best that Replicon and ServiceNow have to offer — they can take advantage of ServiceNow’s incident management capabilities while also relying on Replicon’s ability to track project execution and accurate employee time capture.
Replicon Connector for ServiceNow is a powerful integration that empowers organizations to:
- Streamline project execution: With seamless syncing from ServiceNow to Replicon, support staff can eliminate time-consuming manual and double data entry while also reducing errors.
- Accurately capture support staff time spent on incidents: With Replicon’s leading time tracking platform and easy-to-use interface, it’s a snap for employees to enter project time, and simple for managers to approve timesheets and ensure accuracy — even from mobile devices.
- Access real-time project progress: ServiceNow users can access detailed project status information from Replicon in real time, and can report on actual-versus-estimated time and cost data for more informed decision making.
- Analyze where the support staff spend their time: Organizations can get complete visibility into where the support teams are spending their time, which business units and categories of incidents this time is spent on. This data can be used to manage support resources better and also improve service delivery.
Try Replicon Time Tracking for ServiceNow Today!
Experience Replicon First Hand. Try it free for 14 days.