Harness the Power of Replicon and Xero Integration
Faster, Accurate Client Billing
Eliminate manual re-entry of data and save time. With seamless syncing of data between Replicon and Xero, errors are reduced dramatically, invoices are sent quickly and real-time visibility is provided into the status of payments.
- Choose Replicon or Xero as your master system and sync client information with ease
- Easy creation and transfer of invoice data with expense line items
- Status updates shared without a hitch
Better Visibility into Every Project
Capture consultant time for projects and clients with an easy-to-use interface that makes time tracking and timesheet approval a breeze. With complete visibility into how much time has been billed or is pending approval, informed decisions can be made around prioritizing clients and projects.
- Accurate timesheets and easy billing
- Critical client and practice information at your fingertips for prioritization decisions
- Complete picture of all outstanding bills and what is pending approval and waiting to be billed
Seamless Sync Between Replicon and Xero
Track expenses incurred against projects with Replicon and utilize that information in Xero. Once the data is transferred, it’s quick and painless to reimburse employees, pay vendors and charge clients.
- Easy data transfer between Replicon and Xero
- Straightforward reimbursement of employees and payment of vendors
- Quick and accurate client charges
Replicon’s Modern & Mature Integration Platform
An Enterprise Ready Time Tracking Platform with Security, Flexibility and Scalability
Robust Pre-built Connectors
Get highly secure ecosystem connections in a matter of minutes – not months, using our 50+ pre-built connectors – QuickBooks, SalesForce, Concur, Xero, Namely, ServiceNow, BambooHR, Jira, and more.
Fast and Seamless Integrations
Plug and play with our out-of-the-box integrations and change on-the-fly with our swap-in and swap-out connectors as your ecosystem evolves
Extract Any Data You Need
Open APIs library available to extract any data you want from any system.
Check Out Similar Plug-n-play Integrations
To know more about our Project Time Tracking Solution with Xero Integration Learn More
Tracking Consultants’ Time on Projects Isn’t Easy
Xero is used by many organizations, including those that work on client consultancy projects. It helps manage financial information and keep up with bookkeeping, billing and invoicing. Xero is a great tool for tracking income, expenses, scheduled bills or any payment made to vendors or billers.
While most organizations have systems to track their assets, inventory and other resources, tracking consultants’ time can be more challenging. Yet it’s a pressing need, because consultants often work on multiple projects for several clients simultaneously; it becomes unwieldy trying to manage the billing process with accuracy. What’s needed is a solution that can capture consultant time and project expenses, with the ability to push that information seamlessly into an accounting system for effective payment management.
Manage Client Billing Better with Replicon Connector for Xero
The Replicon Connector for Xero enables you to integrate Replicon’s time tracking solution and Xero accounting software, for a seamless exchange of project, time and billing information. The result is successful end-to-end project completion and client billing for both consultant time and project expenses.
Replicon Connector for Xero is a powerful integration that empowers you to:
- Streamline client billing: With seamless syncing of time data from Replicon to Xero, you’ll eliminate manual re-entry of data needed for invoicing clients,reducing errors dramatically.
- Easily capture consultant time: With Replicon’s leading time tracking platform and easy-to-use interface, it’s a snap for consultants to enter project time against clients, and simple for managers to approve timesheets and ensure accuracy— even from mobile devices.
- Stay on top of expenses: Along with time, Replicon also tracks expenses incurred against projects. The information is transferred to Xero to reimburse employees, pay vendors and charge clients.
- Make informed decisions: Gain complete visibility into how much time has been billed, and how much is pending approval or waiting to be billed. View critical clients and practice information to help you prioritize projects and clients.
Get started with a free trial
Experience Replicon first hand. Try it free for 14 days