The challenges of tracking project time for incidents
Many organizations leverage the ServiceNow solution for incident management to capture incidents, prioritize them, assign them to the right support teams and manage the associated SLAs to drive service improvement across the enterprise.
With so many incidents, it is difficult to manage time spent on these incidents and gain visibility into utilization and costs of support staff. This is exacerbated by the fact that employees lack an easy way to enter daily time spent on these incidents. Organizations would greatly benefit if they had access to a fast, automated system that could capture and record all time spent, and enable more reliable and accurate tracking of incidents as they progress.
ServiceNow and Replicon join forces to deliver a superior project time tracking experience
With Replicon Connector for ServiceNow, IT organizations can gain from the best that Replicon and ServiceNow have to offer — they can take advantage of ServiceNow’s incident management capabilities while also relying on Replicon’s ability to track project execution and accurately capture employee time.
Replicon Connector for ServiceNow is a powerful integration that empowers organizations to:
- Streamline project execution: With seamless syncing from ServiceNow to Replicon, support staff can eliminate time-consuming manual and double data entry while also reducing errors.
- Accurately capture support staff time spent on incidents: With Replicon’s leading time tracking platform and easy-to-use interface, it’s a snap for employees to enter project time, and simple for managers to approve timesheets and ensure accuracy — even from mobile devices.
- Access real-time project progress: ServiceNow users can access detailed project status information from Replicon in real time, and can report on actual-versus-estimated time and cost data for more informed decision making.
- Analyze where the support staff spend their time: Organizations can get complete visibility into where the support teams are spending their time, which business units and categories of incidents this time is spent on. This data can be used to manage support resources better and also improve service delivery.
Key integration capabilities
The Replicon Connector for ServiceNow provides a seamless integration that combines the best of incident management with project time tracking for a more complete solution.
- Auto-create incidents as projects in Replicon: Integration can automatically sync project and assigned user data from ServiceNow to Replicon for immediate time entry
- Easy time entry and approvals: Combine time entry and approval of project data in Replicon tagged to relevant incident data from ServiceNow — all in a single location.
- Easy categorization of similar incidents in Replicon: Using category and sub-category information, similar incident types can be grouped together as programs in Replicon which helps in better visibility and analysis.
- Turnkey, pre-built, nothing to install: Web-based Replicon Connector for ServiceNow is pre-built and easy to implement for fast time-to-value.