Benefits of Integrating Replicon with Microsoft Project
Play Together Nicely
Share projects, tasks, milestones and resource assignments from Microsoft Project to Replicon with a simple click. All project time entered in Replicon seamlessly syncs back to Microsoft Project so project managers always have access to current information.
- Auto-creation of projects and tasks in Replicon
- Seamless sync from Replicon to Microsoft Project
- Sharing of Microsoft Project resource assignment information to leverage Replicon’s resource management capabilities
Track Costs and Staffing
Allocate resources across your organization with global insights into time spent on projects, project costs versus budget and utilization of resources. With real-time visibility into resource usage and costs, project managers can see at a glance if projects are on track and make adjustments as needed.
- Easy tracking of resources, time and achievement of project tasks and milestones
- Complete comparison of baseline execution against plan
- Eliminates over- or under-staffing of projects
Utilize our turnkey solution for streamlined and successful end-to-end project management without delay. Replicon augments Microsoft Project by providing accurate employee time tracking against projects with fast time-to-value implementation.
- Easy to get started and quick to see results with a turnkey solution
- More reliable budget-to-actuals reporting with Replicon’s time tracking
- Compatible with Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013