Accurately track project time and gain visibility into all costs
Getting an accurate view of the resource time spent on projects and managing project costing whether it is for chargebacks, tax credits or cost capitalisation can be a major challenge without a foundation of consistent, detailed time data. Leveraging a system of record for all project time information is critical to a project’s success – and ultimately, the success of your business.
Join our webinar on February 27th, 2020, 2 PM GMT to discover how Replicon’s comprehensive capabilities help you with:
- Accurate Project Time Tracking: Project resources can see the exact projects and tasks they are working on and are able to provide accurate inputs into how that affects utilisation and costing.
- Intuitive Mobile Timesheets: Replicon’s user-friendly mobile app provides time management on-the-go. Employees can track project time and managers can easily validate and approve timesheets anywhere anytime.
- Flexible, Scalable, Global Cloud Platform: Our comprehensive platform can scale as you grow, meet all your customisation needs and help you manage global location requirements including support for languages and currencies.
- Accurate Project Costs: Real-time mapping of time to projects gives you a clear comparison between the estimated and the actual costs. Group projects into programs to understand the bigger picture and manage costs at an aggregate level.
- Internal Chargebacks & More: Project effort for each business unit or entity and justify all chargebacks with details that can be easily tracked. Simple to categorise projects and tasks for R&D claims or labour cost capitalisation.
- Powerful Analytics: Graphical representation of your project data help you understand trends. Configurable reports give you a consolidated view of the critical metrics and enable you to manage budgets, costs, and resources.
- Enhanced integrations: Seamlessly share project hours and cost data with any system of your choice using prebuilt connectors, or build your own using our open Web Services API.