Using ZeroTime™ to fill in your timesheet
ZeroTimeTM allows you to gather information through your work day to easily and accurately update your Replicon timesheet.
From the data you gather, you choose exactly which items to add to timesheets. Only data you add to your timesheet is visible to supervisors and other Replicon users. Plus, you can still add manual entries to your timesheet and edit all entries in your timesheet, so you retain full control over what appears in their timesheet and what is kept completely private.
You can log into ZeroTime directly, or log in via your Replicon account.
ZeroTime™ user workflow
Before you begin using ZeroTime, you may need to set up or opt in to data collectors, like Zoom or Google Calendar.
- Log in to ZeroTime, either directly or via Replicon.
Throughout the day, ZeroTime adds time entries to your inbox, based on data from your collector apps.
- Optionally, throughout the day, you make notes about the work you performed on the My Work tab.
- Accept entries by selecting the icon. This will move them to the Accepted tab, and also to the Smart Timesheet tab.
- On the Smart Timesheet tab, add accepted items to your timesheet by selecting each item’s check box, then clicking Apply to Timesheet.
- Add or update durations and other data in your timesheet, as needed.
- Submit your timesheet by its due date. (Or, if it’s set to autosubmit, it will submit automatically.)
Logging in to ZeroTime™
To access ZeroTime, either:
- Log in to the ZeroTime app directly at replicon.com using your Replicon login credentials
- Log in to your Replicon account, and click the ZeroTime link that displays in the side menu
Accepting, editing, and managing your ZeroTime entries
Recording notes in ZeroTime
Accepting or denying suggestions in ZeroTime
Applying accepted ZeroTime entries to your timesheet