Improve Job Costing and Get Control of Your Profitability
Track time to jobs in real-time, manage estimated vs actual labour & job costs, calculate gross pay with ease & share financial information with your ecosystem.
Replicon For Job Costing
Replicon’s configurable workforce management software helps capture all employee time & attendance across jobs, calculate costs and gross pay information, manage labour compliance and maximize margins & profitability.
Time & Attendance For Your Job Costing Needs
- Model your own timesheet format to track time to jobs the way you want.
- Track in-out times, punches, breaks, or work durations against activities and jobs.
- Easily support time capture for all your office and field employees on the device of your choice.
- Convert any iOS tablet device into a self-service time clock with advanced capabilities like facial recognition and image capture with photo-audit trail.
Advanced Mobile For Your Workforce
- Enable your workforce with the ability to manage time and time off accurately, even when they are mobile from any device.
- Leverage advanced geo-monitoring and geo-fencing capabilities to track and manage how your workers clock in/out to jobs.
- Supervisors get instant visibility who’s in and out, where employees are working to make proactive decisions.
Automated Validations And Intelligent Approvals
- Set up automatic validation of time entries and punches using predefined rules.
- Create dynamic approval workflows to meet your business’ needs and ensure you stay on top of the job hours and costs.
- Include supervisors, payroll, HR and other people in the approval chain.
- Use real-time data validations to handle time and costing exceptions and routing in-the-now.
- Streamline the end-end job costing and pre-payroll process with instant alerts and notifications on web and mobile.
Manage Job Costs In-The-Now
- Set up jobs and sub-jobs the way you need to track relevant information for your business.
- Set up cost budgets and track actuals in real-time to monitor performance.
- Create schedules that match your work requirements and job costing needs.
- Get a centralized view of all your jobs and related costing at a glance.
- Access detailed information about employee hours, jobs, costs, and workforce productivity.
Built-In Labour Compliance
- Utilize our preconfigured global pay rule library to manage overtime, meal breaks and other labour statutory labour laws.
- Fully automate gross pay calculations and always be confident that you are paying right.
- Stay in-the-know on compliance best practices and updates through Replicon’s compliance dashboard and resource library.
Gross Pay Workbench
- Manage payable time and pay data based on pay rules, policies, employees profiles, shift/schedule information.
- Real-time automatic updates to payable time and pay data as the source data changes.
- Easy to manage pay data validations, exceptions and adjustments from with the payroll workbench.
- Create templates and completely automate payroll exports to multiple vendors streamlining the entire process.
Seamless Integrations For Job Costing
- Easy to integrate Replicon with any HR, payroll, ERP or other systems that your business uses for payroll and costing.
- Share critical employee time and pay data with your ecosystem to enable downstream processes.
- Turnkey and seamless cloud-based integrations make it easy to implement, deploy and upgrade.
Advanced Reporting & Dashboards
- Define your business metrics and manage your company’s performance.
- Get real-time visibility into hours, labour costs, overtime, budgets versus actuals, and other metrics using our out-of-the-box reports & dashboards.
- Configure the reports to match your needs and schedule them for periodic checks.
- Plan future jobs better utilizing historical job costing and time data.
Learn more about the products that support your Job Costing use case
Manage time, productivity, and costs across your enterprise business in real-time
Global Time Off
Automate time off tracking policies across your business and ensure compliance