Viewing and exporting pay details
If you're using the Payroll Workbench, refer to Using Replicon to prepare payroll for information on viewing and exporting pay data.
There are a couple of ways to view users' pay details – using the Payroll > Timesheets tab, or via payroll reports. If you want to export pay details, you'll need to create a payroll report, and then select one of the report export options.
If you use ADP for your payroll, Replicon offers an export specifically designed for ADP PC/Payroll.
To view pay details:
- Go to Payroll > Timesheets.
- Select what data you'd like to view. You can:
- Select the date range that displays, using the date filters at the top of the page
- Choose the approval status of timesheets that display
- Filter by employee name, departments, or other options
- Select what hours and pay displays by clicking the icon above the right side of the table
- View other details about each timesheet, such as export and pay calculation status
The Employee Pay Details page includes time that hasn’t been submitted or approved. Before analyzing or exporting the data, you may want to review the status of timesheets to ensure that all time for the pay period has been approved.
The Employee Pay Details page isn't available in the new TimeAttend Plus and Workforce Management products. You can view the same information on the Payroll > Timesheets tab, and can export details using reports.
To view pay totals for your employees:
- Go to Payroll > Employee Pay Details.
- To choose which pay codes are listed and whether hours, pay, or both are shown.
- Choose a date range.
The pay summary for the selected period and pay codes is shown. The Total columns include all hours and pay, not just the values for the visible pay codes.
You can export the pay data to a CSV file for further analysis or for payroll processing in an external system.
To export pay details:
- Go to Payroll > Employee Pay Details.To export the data:
- Filter the data to choose what will be exported.
Only the data currently shown in the table will be included in the export file.
- Click the Export button.
- In the Export Settings dialog that displays, enter custom names for the columns, if desired.
The new names will be shown in the column headers of the exported file. You may want to rename the columns if you plan to import the file to another system that requires specific column names.
- For each pay code, choose whether hours, pay, or both will be exported using the provided checkboxes.
If you leave both checkboxes unchecked for a pay code, that code won’t be included in the export but the amounts will be included in the Total columns.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the generated CSV file.
What do the Export statuses on the Payroll > Timesheets page mean?
Refer to the table below for a definition of each status.
|Exported||The timesheet has been fully exported to ADP|
|Not Exported||No part of the timesheet has been exported to ADP|
|Changed||The timesheet was edited since it was last exported to ADP. This field can help payroll managers ensure timesheets are approved before processing payroll.|
|Partially Exported||Only part of the timesheet period was exported to ADP (for example, the period runs for 2 weeks, but only the first week was exported)|