Setting up a program
A program is a set of projects, budgeted and managed together. You might choose to create programs:
- To group projects for convenient access and reporting
- To assign a cost budget to a group of projects
To create a program:
- Go to Projects > Programs, and click Add New Program.
- Give the program a name, and click Add Program.
- Click the Program Info button.
- Update the program dates and manager, if necessary, and create a program budget, if desired.
- Click Save.
- Assign a co-manager to the program, if desired.
You can now add projects to the program.
Setting and tracking cost budgets for programs
Running program reports
Assigning co-managers to projects, clients, or programs
Adding projects to a program
Running project reports