Managing your team's time punches using Replicon Mobile (older interface)
We're updating our app's punch interface. This is being rolled out slowly as we update each possible punch and timesheet combination to support the new interface. If a member of your team is assigned a configuration that hasn't been updated yet, you'll see the old interface when you edit their punches.
This topic shows how to correct punches from employees who are still on the older interface. Procedures for correcting punches on the new interface, along with FAQs for punch supervisors, can be found on the main topic – Managing your team's time punches using Replicon Mobile.
To add a missed punch:
- Log in to the app, and tap Time Punches. Depending on your configuration, Time Punches may appear as an icon along the bottom of the app, or may be accessed by tapping the More icon.
- Tap the date you want to add a punch to. You can swipe to the left or right to view more dates.
- Find the employee who is missing a punch, and tap the In or Out missing punch icon.
Alternatively, you cab also tap the icon next to their name, then select the type of punch you want to add.
- Tap the punch time (this defaults to the current time), and swipe to select the time of the new punch. Then tap Done.
- Select the date of the punch, if necessary, by tapping the date field, selecting a new date, and tapping Done.
- If you’re adding a Transfer punch or an In punch for time worked against an activity, tap Select Activity, and choose the new activity.
Similarly, if you’re adding a Break punch, tap Select Break Type, and select the break type.
- Tap Save.
The added punch displays on the Time Punches screen.
To edit or delete a punch:
- Log in to the app, and tap Time Punches.
- Tap the date of the punch you want to edit or delete. You can swipe to the left or right to view more dates.
- Find the user with a punch that needs to be updated , and tap the punch you wish to correct.
- To edit the punch time, tap the time, and then swipe to select the new punch time. Then tap Done and Save.
If you need to change the date of the punch (for example, for a worker whose shift spanned midnight), tap the date field, select a new date, and tap Done.
To delete the punch, tap Delete.
If you’re editing a Transfer punch or an In punch and you need to add or change an activity, tap Select Activity, or the currently selected activity, and choose an activity.
Similarly, if you’re editing a Break punch and need to edit the break type, tap Select Break Type, and select the new break type.