Logging in to RIA
To log in to RIA:
- Launch the RIA add-in from your desktop, using either the shortcut icon or your apps list.
- Click Get Started.
- In the dialog that displays, enter your Replicon account credentials and click Login.
Logging in for SSO users
If you don’t usually have to log in to Replicon because your organization uses a single sign-on (SSO) method:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your SSO system.
- Log in to RIA as described above, but when you reach the Login To Replicon dialog:
- Enter your company name and your Replicon user name
- Ignore the Password field
- Enable the SSO Token Authentication check box
- Click Login. You will be taken to a page where a token displays.
- Copy the token, and paste it in the Token field (The Password field will update to say Token).
- Click Login.