Holiday hours do not auto-populate on timesheets
There are a few possible reasons why timesheets you’ve set to automatically populate with holiday bookings might not auto-populate:
- The Automatically Add Holiday Time to the Timesheet option is unchecked at Administration > Timesheets > Timesheet Settings
- The Time Off Type for Holidays option at Administration > Time Off > Time off Settings is not set to Holiday
- The holiday was added to the employee’s holiday calendar after the timesheet was generated
- The holiday calendar was assigned to the employee after the timesheet was generated
- The holiday is a partial-day holiday, and the holiday time off type uses days, not hours
If holidays did not auto-populate:
- Ensure the issues listed above have been fixed.
- Go to Holiday Calendars, and click the calendar for the holiday.
- Click the icon for the holiday.
- Click Add Bookings.
A booking for the holiday will be added to all users. However, if a holiday booking already exists for a user, no new booking will be added.
How do I fix existing holiday booking that include an error?
Refer to this topic for more information.
Managing holiday bookings
Automatically generating holiday bookings
Adding multiple holiday bookings at once
How do I fix existing holiday bookings that include errors?
The Holiday time off type isn't available when booking time off