Booking time off using the Replicon Mobile app
Looking for help with this feature in Polaris PSA or Polaris PPM? Check out Booking time off using the Replicon Mobile app in the Polaris help.
Anyone who uses Replicon to book time off can use the Replicon Mobile app to make bookings. When you book time off via Replicon Mobile, the bookings you create will automatically sync with the web version of Replicon.
You may also be able to edit or delete submitted or approved time off bookings.
Booking time off
To submit a booking:
- Log in to the app, and tap the icon.
A menu screen displays.
- Tap the Time Off option.
- Tap the icon in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
You can also choose to check your time off balance from this screen, by tapping Balances, or check which holidays you are entitled to, by tapping Holidays.
- To choose the type of time you want to book off, tap Type.
- Tap Start Date, and tap the first day of the booking.
- End Date on the Book Time Off screen to select the last day of the booking.
If you’re booking a partial day off, tap Full Day, and select the portion of the day you’ll be taking off. You'll need to enter the start time of your time off, and its duration.
- If you want to add a comment, tap Comments and enter your text.
- Tap Submit. The booking will be sent for approval.
Editing or deleting a time off booking
You may be able to edit or delete a time off booking, depending on your permissions in Replicon.
To edit or delete a booking:
- Log in to the app, and tap the icon, then tap Time Off.
- Tap the booking you want to edit or delete.
- To edit the booking, tap Edit, then make the changes you need to make.
Then, tap Resubmit. You'll need to enter the reason why you edited the booking, then click Resubmit again.
- To delete the booking, tap the Delete button, then tap Yes to confirm.
Using the Replicon Mobile app
Entering time in a duration-based timesheet using Replicon Mobile
Logging in and out of Replicon Mobile
Booking time off
What can you do with Replicon Mobile? (video)