Entering time in a duration-based timesheet using Replicon Mobile
If you enter in and out times in your timesheet rather than durations, refer to Entering time in an In/out timesheet using Replicon Mobile, instead of this topic.
Anyone who uses a Polaris timesheet can enter and submit their time using the Replicon Mobile app. When you enter time via Replicon Mobile, the hours you enter will automatically sync with the web version of Replicon. You can enter time for a single day or multiple days using a single screen.
To enter time:
- Log in to the application, and go to Timesheets.
- If the timesheet period you want to enter time for doesn’t display by default, find it by tapping the arrows beside the Current Period date.
- Tap the day you want to enter time for, or tap any day to enter against multiple days.
- Tap Add Time Entry or click the icon located at the top of the screen to add a new entry.
- If you record hours against projects or activities, tap the Client, Project, Task, Billing Rate, and Activity fields, as needed, and select the appropriate options.
- If you’re entering time for multiple days, enable the Add hours across multiple days option, so it turns green.
- For each day you worked, enter hours and, if needed, comments.
- Tap ADD to add the entry or entries to your timesheet.
- If you need to add time off to the timesheet, tap the icon, located in the top, right-hand corner.
- Click the arrow to return to the timesheet’s main screen.
- If you’ve finished filling out your timesheet, tap SUBMIT.
Can I sort time entries?
Yes, tap the icon to sort entries by client, project, task, activity, duration, or comments, as applicable, from A to Z or from Z to A.
What does the icon mean?
Tapping this icon will refresh the data on your timesheet, for use in billing. You shouldn't typically need to tap this, though doing so shouldn't do any harm.
Can I copy data from other timesheets?
Yes. To copy data from your older timesheets, or from your schedule, tap the icon on the main timesheet screen, and select Overwrite With.
Can I delete all data from a timesheet?
Yes. To delete all entries, tap the icon on the main timesheet screen, and select Clear All.