Entering time in an in/out timesheet using Replicon Mobile
If you enter durations rather than in and out times in your timesheet, refer to Entering time in an duration-based timesheet using Replicon Mobile, instead of this topic.
Anyone who uses a Replicon timesheet can enter and submit their time using the Replicon Mobile app. When you enter time via Replicon Mobile, the hours you enter will automatically sync with the web version of Replicon. You can enter time for a single day or multiple days using a single screen. To enter time:
- Log in to the application, and go to Timesheets.
- If the timesheet period you want to enter time for doesn’t display by default, find it by tapping the arrows beside the Current Period date.
- Tap the day you want to enter time for, or tap any day to enter against multiple days.
- Under Add Time Entry, record your in and out time, and tap Add Entry. (You an also click the icon located at the top of the screen to add a new entry.)
- If you record hours against projects or activities, tap the Client, Project, Task, Billing Rate, and Activity fields, as needed, and select the appropriate options.
You can tap the icon to search for projects and tasks.
- If you’re entering time for multiple days, enable the Add hours across multiple days option, so it turns green.
If you scroll down, you'll see fields for all days in that timesheet period now display.
- For each day you worked, enter in and out times and, if needed, comments.
- Tap ADD to add the entry or entries to your timesheet.
- If you need to add time off to the timesheet, tap the icon, located in the top, right-hand corner.
- Click the arrow to return to the timesheet’s main screen.
- If you’ve finished filling out your timesheet, tap SUBMIT.