Logging in and out of Replicon Mobile
Replicon Mobile allows you to view, record, and approve time, expenses, and time off via your Android or iOS device. Data entered syncs seamlessly with the full cloud-based version of Polaris.
To log in to Replicon Mobile using your Polaris credentials:
- Open the app. A login screen displays. Tap Sign In.
- Enter your company name and your Polaris user name, and tap Sign In. Enter your password, and tap Sign In again.
Tap the Remember Company and User Name check box, if desired, to save your login credentials. For subsequent logins, you will only need to enter your password.
To log out of Replicon Mobile for iOS:
- Tap the More icon in the botton, right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Logout button to log out.
To log out of Replicon Mobile for Android:
- Tap the icon in the top, left corner of the screen.
- Tap the icon in the bottom, left corner of the screen.
- Tap Yes to confirm that you want to log out.
I don’t know my company name, so I can’t log in to the Replicon Mobile app
Your company ID is typically some version of your company’s name, sometimes including Inc or Ltd, for example. It never includes spaces. It is the same company name you use to log in to the web version of Polaris, if you have access to the web version.
If you can't figure out your company name, talk to your supervisor or your Polaris administrator. They should know the exact name to use.
Does Replicon Mobile support single sign-on (SSO)?
Yes, the mobile app supports all SSO options we offer.
Can I use facial recognition authentication with the app?
We currently support face authentication in our iOS app. You'll need iPhone X hardware to use this feature. If you have your face set up on your device, when you next log in to Replicon Mobile, the app will show a message asking if you want to use Face ID to log in to the app.
Or, you can enable it via Settings on your device. If you elect to use the Face ID option, you’ll still have the option of using your Polaris credentials to log in.
Can I use fingerprint ID to log in to the app?
Yes, you should be prompted to enable fingerprint authentication after you log in to Replicon Mobile for the first time, providing you’re not a single sign-on user. Fingerprint identification is supported on the following devices and operating systems:
- iOS 10, 11 and higher, on devices with a fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Any Android phone with a fingerprint sensor