Logging in to RIA
The Replicon Import Add-in (RIA) allows you to import data into Replicon using a spreadsheet.
To log in to RIA:
- Launch the RIA add-in from your desktop, using either the shortcut icon or your app list.
- Click Get Started.
- In the dialog that displays, enter your Replicon account credentials and click Login.
If you don’t usually have to log in to Replicon because your organization uses a single sign-on (SSO) method:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your SSO system.
- Log in to RIA as described above, but when you reach the Login To Replicon dialog:
- Enter your company name and your Replicon user name
- Ignore the Password field
- Enable the SSO Token Authentication check box
If you exclude your company or Replicon user name, you'll be prompted to enter them in a browser when you click Login.
Your company name is the exact name of your company's Replicon instance. Refer to I don’t know the format used for my company name for tips if you don't know your company name.
- Click Login.
RIA will log in to your Replicon account. You'll see a Login Successful image in your browser once you're logged in.