Entering expenses using the Replicon Mobile app
To enter expenses using the Replicon Mobile app:
- Log in to the app and tap the Expenses icon.
A list of existing expense sheets displays.
- Tap the + icon at the top, right hand corner of the screen to create a new expense sheet.
- Enter the following details for the expense sheet:
- Enter a title.
- If you want to change the reimbursement currency, tap the Reimbursement Currency field (which may be displayed as Reimbursement...), select a currency, then tap Done.
- Tap Save to save the expense sheet.
- Tap the + icon in the top, right hand corner to add an expense entry to the expense sheet. Enter the expense details. The fields in your expense entry may be differ slightly depending on your company’s implementation.
- Tap Project and Type and select the appropriate options.
- Tap Amount. Enter the information requested on the screen that appears. The fields displayed will differ depending on the expense type. For example, for mileage you enter a distance, rather than an amount.
- Enter a date, description, and payment method (you may need to swipe up to see all of the fields).
- Move the Bill Client switch to Yes if the expense is to be billed to the client.
- Tap Receipt Photo to upload expense receipts, and do the following:
- If you have the receipt with you, tap Take Photo to take a photo of the receipt and attach it to the expense sheet.
- Tap Choose from Library to choose from photos saved on your mobile device.
- Tap Save to save the expense entry.
- Tap the + icon in the top, right hand corner to add more expense entries.
- Tap Submit after you have finished entering your expense entries.