Deleting and regenerating a timesheet
There may be scenarios when you want to recreate a timesheet, such as if an error occurs when generating holiday bookings.
To recreate a timesheet:
- Fix whatever issues caused the timesheet to include errors.
- Take a screenshot of the timesheet, so you have a record of its existing entries.
- Go to one of the following:
- Payroll > Timesheets
- Billing > Timesheets
- Cost Management > Timesheets
You’ll need payroll, billing, or cost manager permissions to do this.
- Find the timesheet, enable its check box, and click the Delete button.
- Still on the Timesheets tab, go to a different timesheet for that user, and click the arrows to navigate to the timesheet period of the deleted timesheet.
This will regenerate the timesheet.
- Manually enter the data from the screenshot into the timesheet.