A user is not receiving email notifications
Email notifications are controlled at the system level, where the notifications are set up, and at the user level, where notifications are assigned.
If a single user is not receiving notifications, there are a couple of likely reasons for this:
- Their email address is missing from their Replicon account, or is incorrect
- Notifications aren’t properly enabled in their account
To address this issue:
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users.
- Click the name of the user in question.
- Check that their email address is correct.
- Select the Notifications menu option (this may be called Email Notifications in your system).
- Confirm that all desired notifications are set to On or are enabled.
If this issue is affecting multiple users, please contact Replicon Support.
Setting up automated notifications
What is a broadcast message?
Adding users and assigning them user profile settings
About the user profile fields
Using data import to mass add, update, and delete data