Viewing and approving items using the Replicon Mobile app
You can use the Replicon Mobile app to approve timesheets, expense sheets, and time off bookings. You can approve one item at a time, or multiple items at once. Approvals you make using the app automatically sync with the web version of Replicon.
Even if you don't approve timesheets, you may still be able to view your reports' timesheets and the total hours worked in the timesheet period by all of your reports.
Refer to Approving or rejecting items for more information about carrying out approvals.
As a supervisor, you might want to look at your team's timesheets to see what they're working on, and to view the approval status of their timesheets.
To view your reports' timesheets:
- Log in to the app. If you're using iOS, tap the Dashboard menu item, and then tap View Team Timesheets (iOS).
If you're using iOS, you won't have access to timesheets unless you have approval permissions.
- If you want to view a different timesheet period, tap the arrows beside the timesheet period date.
- Swipe up to scroll down and view all timesheets for the period. Tap a timesheet row.
To approve a single item via Replicon Mobile:
- Log in to the app. Then tap the Dashboard menu item (iOS) or tap Team > Approvals (Android).
- The next screen displays items waiting for your approval. Tap the type of items you wish to review.
Items awaiting approval display. Timesheets and expense sheets are listed by due date.
- Tap the item you want to approve.
- On the screen that displays, review the item’s details. If you're viewing a timesheet, you can tap the arrows on the right-hand side of the screen to see more information.
- Swipe up to scroll down, and tap the Approve button.
If you have several items to approve:
- Follow steps 1 to 4 of Approving an item above to confirm the details of each item are correct. In iOS, you can scroll through all items pending approval by tapping the arrow near the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
Tap the Back arrow once you’ve finished reviewing the items.
- Tap the circle (iOS) or square (Android) located next to each item you want to approve. You can tap Select All (iOS) or the square in the top, right-hand corner of the screen (Android) if you want to select all items.
- If you're using iOS, tap Approve.
If you're using Android, tap the small triangle that appears at the bottom of the screen.
Then, tap the Approve button that displays.