Submitting and viewing Support tickets
If you have an issue or a question and you need to contact Replicon Support, you have several options. You can:
- Submit a ticket from within the Polaris web interface
- Access chat by clicking Administration, and then clicking the chat icon at the bottom, right-hand corner of the web application
Or, via the Settings page in Replicon Mobile
- Post a question or comment via Replicon's community
- Email us, call us, or submit a request through our website
The first option may be the best one, since it allows you to not only submit Support tickets, but also add comments, and track your ticket’s progress and resolution, all in one location.
To submit a ticket:
- Go to Administration > System and Security > Manage Account.
- Scroll down and click Tickets.
A list of recent tickets for your instance displays, if there are any. Their status displays in the right column of the ticket table, either Open or Closed.
- Click Create Support Ticket.
- Complete the form that displays. You can attach a file related to your issue, maximum 2 MB.
- Click Submit Ticket.
Someone will contact you via email or phone to respond to your inquiry.
If you want to add a comment to an existing ticket, open the table entry by clicking the a , then click Add Comment.
When your case is closed, you’ll see resolution details in the table.
The ticketing interface shows recent cases only, not all historical cases.
Authorizing remote support
How do I clear my browser's cache?