Archiving or removing a project
If you've finished working on a project, you can archive it. Resources can't record time against archived projects -- they don't appear in timesheets or on the SmartBeats page.
Archived projects can be made active again at any point. They are accessible on the Projects page, by clicking the Archived button located in the top, right-hand corner of the page.
You can also remove projects completely, but only if they don't have data entered against them.
To archive a project:
- Select Projects from the side menu, click Timeline, and click the name of the project.
- Click the icon located in the top, right-hand corner of the page, then click Archive Project again to confirm.
To remove a project, follow the same procedure as above, but click Remove Project.
To make an archived project active again:
- Go to the Projects page, click the Archived button, and select the project.
- Click the Archived status button located at the top of the page under the project name.
- Select a new status for the project by clicking the appropriate Set Status link.
Why can't I change the page status from Archived to Managed or Unmanaged?
On the Projects page, click a status from the status bar, and all projects for that status will display.