I can't open an Excel report or export
If you can't open a report after exporting it to Excel, the report or export likely uses .xml format. Files of this type often open in a web browser by default, rather than in Excel.
To open this type of report or export in Excel, you can open it from Excel:
- Open Excel.
- Open a blank workbook.
- Select File > Open, and select the report or export file.
Or, you may be able to change the system default used to open .xml or .csv files, so the file will automatically open in Excel. To update this in Excel 2010:
- Click the Windows start button, then select the menu icon. Search Default apps in the search box on the Windows Settings page.
- On the Default apps page, click the Choose default apps by file type link.
- Find the .xml or .csv option.
- Click the corresponding file type.
- Select Excel, if it’s available.
If a Problems During Load error displays when you try to open the file, in Excel 2010:
- Click File in top menu.
- Click Options in the side menu.
- Select Advanced in the side menu..
- Under the General section, uncheck the Ignore Other Applications the Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) option.
- Click OK.
- Try to open the file again.
Exporting a report to Excel or PDF
Using Replicon reports (video)
Using Replicon reports
Scheduling a report to be emailed regularly
Reports Field Matrix