Setting up resourcing notifications
To help you stay up to date on resourcing activities that affect you, we recommend enabling web, email, or push notifications related to resourcing.
Notifications related to project creation and status changes, and time and expense approvals are managed by your Polaris PSA administrator; talk to them if you have questions about those notifications.
Notifications for project resources
- Resource Accepted - sent to you when you’re assigned to a project as a resource
- Task Assigned - sent to you when you’re assigned to a task
- Task Status Changed - sent to you when the status of a task you’re assigned to has changed
Notifications for resource managers
- Resource Request Submitted - sent to you when a project manager submits a resource request
- Resource Accepted - sent to you when a project manager accepts a request you proposed
- Resource Rejected - sent to you when a project manager rejects a request you proposed
- Resource Released - sent to you when a project manager releases allocated resources, so they’re available for re-allocation
Notifications for project managers
- Resource Proposed - sent to you when the resource manager has proposed resources for a request you submitted
- Resource to be Hired - sent to you when the resource manager has tagged a resource request as ‘to be hired’
- Resource Request Rejected - sent to you when the resource manager has rejected a request you submitted; view the request to see if they included comments on this
To enable notifications:
- Select Notifications from the side menu.
- Click Settings.
- Check the boxes for the notifications you want to receive, and your preferred channel for each (Web, Email, or Mobile Push).