Deleting and regenerating a timesheet
There may be scenarios when you want to recreate a timesheet, such as if an error occurs when generating holiday bookings.
You need supervisor permissions to delete and regenerate a timesheet.
To recreate a timesheet:
- Fix whatever issues caused the timesheet to include errors.
- Take a screenshot of the timesheet, so you have a record of its existing entries.
- Go to My Team > Timesheets.
- Find the timesheet, and enable its check box.
- Click Delete, then click Delete again to confirm.
- Contact the timesheet owner, and have them navigate from another timesheet to the period for the deleted timesheet; a new timesheet will be generated.
- Manually enter the data from the screenshot into the timesheet.