Setting up roles
Each project resource can be assigned a primary and secondary role. You should set up a role for each role used in project resourcing in your organization, and associate it with a default billing and cost rates. Project managers can customize role rates on a per project basis.
To add a role:
- Go to
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Project Roles.
- Click the + Add Project Role button.
- Enter a name and description.
- Enter default hourly cost and billing rates, and a default target utilization percentage for the role.
- Choose whether the role is billable or non-billable, enabled or not. And add skills that are associated with the role, if desired.
- Click +Add Project Role.