A user is not receiving email notifications
Email notifications are controlled at the system level, where the notifications are set up, and at the user level, where notifications are assigned.
If a single user is not receiving notifications, there are a couple of likely reasons for this:
- Their email address is missing from their Polaris account, or is incorrect
- Notifications aren’t properly enabled in their account
To address this issue:
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users.
- Click the name of the user in question.
- Check that their email address is correct.
- Select the Notifications menu option (this may be called Email Notifications in your system).
- Confirm that all desired notifications are set to On or are enabled.
If this issue is affecting multiple users, please contact Replicon Support.
Setting up automated notifications
About the user profile fields
Adding and editing users