How to Guarantee Accurate Project Time Tracking and Improved Billing
In a project-based organisation, every moment of your resources’ time – whether it’s project time, overhead time, billable, or non-billable – is intertwined with the business’s performance. With stakes that high, it’s essential to know exactly how that time is being spent by each and every resource to manage productivity, optimise billing, and maximise project profits.
Join us for a webinar on February 19th, 2020, 2 PM AEDT to learn how Replicon enables you with real-time visibility to manage time, resources, projects and profits with these enhanced capabilities:
- Accurate Project Time Tracking: Project resources get to see the exact projects and tasks they are working on and are able to provide accurate inputs, even when they are mobile, around their work and how that affects utilisation and billing.
- Estimates Vs. Actuals: Set estimates for costs, hours, and billing. Easily compare estimates vs. actuals in real-time using dynamic in-context summary charts and comprehensive graphs.
- Improving Billable Hours: Business leaders can map revenues to billable hours and set targets at the organisation, department, and user level. This added visibility enables resources to be aware of their billable targets and more responsible for billing improving average revenue per resource.
- Maximising Utilisation: Enable your project managers to understand skills, resource allocation, and current utilisation. Ensure high-value resources are mapped to high-revenue projects and ensure an overall reduction in bench time for resources across the board.
- Project and Resource Forecasting: Plan for future resource needs with full visibility into project pipeline, resource and skill needs. Leverage historical information to more accurately predict resource needs for a project while bidding. Analyse resource availability by skillset to proactively hire or retrain resources.