Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines the rules and guidelines for using the Replicon time management platform (“Platform”). Anyone who accesses or uses the Platform, including browsing or registering to use the Platform, must comply with this Policy.
The Replicon Platform is a powerful business tool that allows organizations to efficiently manage their time, expenses, and other critical business processes. As a customer of the Replicon Platform, you are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Platform complies with the following acceptable use policy.
You may use the Replicon Platform for legitimate business purposes only, such as time tracking, expense management, project management, and other related activities. You may not use the platform for any illegal or unethical purposes, such as fraudulent activities that violate the privacy rights of others.
The Platform must be used only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy.
Security and Confidentiality
You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Replicon Platform login credentials and any other confidential information that you may access through the Platform. You may not share your login credentials with anyone else or use the Platform to access confidential information that you are not authorized to access.
Prohibited uses of the Platform, on a non-exhaustive basis, include:
- Using the Platform in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- Using the Platform for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- Engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Platform, including the servers and networks connected to the Platform;
- Using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform;
- Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in this Policy, without our prior written consent;
- Introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform;
- Using the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Platform;
- Using the Platform to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Replicon, a Replicon employee, another customer, user, or any other person or entity;
- Using the Platform in any way that could damage Replicon’s reputation or the Platform’s reputation;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by Replicon, may harm Replicon or users of the Platform or expose them to liability;
- Use the Platform in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law or regulation as may be applicable to the users of the Platform;
- Use the Platform without proper authentication and subscription and shall not engage in altering the TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route while accessing the Platform;
- Perform any security integrity review, penetration test, load test, denial of service simulation or vulnerability scan on the Platform without prior written authorization from Replicon
DMCA (US Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and Similar Statutory Obligations
As a Replicon customer, you agree to abide by the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other similar statutory obligations that may apply to you in your use of the Replicon Platform.
By using the Replicon Platform, you acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring that any content you upload, share, or distribute through the Replicon Platform does not infringe on any intellectual property right, including copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret.
Export Control and Restricted Use
You acknowledge and agree that the Replicon Platform and any related technology may be subject to export control laws and regulations., including those of the United States of America, Canada, and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations and not to export or re-export the Platform or any related technology in violation of those laws and regulations.
Additionally, you may not use the Replicon Platform if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of, any country that is subject to trade sanctions or embargoes imposed by the United States of America, Canada, or other applicable authorities, including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria and any other countries that may be notified in future by competent regulatory authorities.. You acknowledge that your use of the platform may be monitored and that Replicon may terminate your access to the platform if it determines that you are in violation of this policy.
Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Replicon Platform, including but not limited to laws and regulations related to data privacy, intellectual property, and anti-corruption. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any compliance issues that may arise in connection with your use of the Platform.
Violation of the Policy
Violation of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of a customer’s or user’s account, or the customer may be required to remove any Customer Data that is in violation of this Policy and certify the same in writing signed by an authorized signatory of the Customer or other actions as deemed appropriate by Replicon. Replicon reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any customer or user who violates this Policy, including reporting them to law enforcement authorities.
If Replicon is directed by a regulatory or appropriate law enforcement authority or appropriate investigating agencies to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy, Replicon may disclose relevant Customer information as may be required by the appropriate authority, with prior notice to Customer to the extent allowed under applicable law.
Changes to this Policy
Replicon reserves the right to revise and update this Policy at any time by publishing updated versions of this Policy on www.replicon.com, provided that such updates shall not impair the legitimate and lawful use of the Platform including any features, functionality and security of the overall Platform. All changes are effective immediately upon posting.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the use of the Replicon Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.