Download Free Weekly Employee Timesheet Template
Download our free weekly employee timesheet template which is useful in recording, monitoring and tracking working hours, overtime hours, vacation or sick leaves of employees. You can use this daily timesheet template provided by Replicon to calculate the exact hours worked by employee over the week based on Start Time and End Time with breaks entered in minutes. You can also allocate the regular hours and overtime hours.
This printable weekly timesheet template can be easily printable and is optimized for Excel. This free weekly timesheet template is useful for businesses which requires to capture their employees time, no. of hours worked overtime, their timeoff’s, etc. in-order to be more productive.
Manually managing weekly timesheet of employees is very tedious job and may lead to miscalculations. Try Replicon’s timesheet management software for free and learn how to manage and automate timesheets effortlessly.
How to use Replicon’s Free Weekly Timesheet Template
Step 1 – Basic Information:
Customize your template with the following information:
- Company Name and Address
- Employee Name
- Supervisor Name
- Hourly Pay ($)
- Overtime Pay ($)
- Regular Hours
Step 2 – Timesheet Data:
In this section, either supervisor or employee can enter the data:
Note: Time should be in hh:mm format (24-hour format). For example, 6 AM should be 06:00 and 6 PM should be 18:00.
- Start Time
- End Time
- Vacation / Sick Hours
Some of the checkpoints to keep in mind while using the excel sheet
- Make sure that the ‘Start Time ‘ is not later than ‘End Time ‘. In case you try to enter wrong value, the cell will turn to red color.
- Enter ‘Break ‘ in hh:mm format.
- Do not change any formulas present in the weekly timesheet template. Only add/delete entries in start time, breaks, end time and vacation / sick hours columns.
- Regular hours, overtime hours and total hours will be automatically calculated. Overtime hours will be calculated if you exceed 8 hours of regular work-time in a day.
This is all of the information that is required to download your weekly employee timesheet template.
You can either download the file in PDF format or in XLSX formats. Once downloaded, you can follow steps from either of the 2 sections based on your requirement:
- Once you fill the data, you can share it with your employer or supervisor depending on how he/she wants to receive your weekly timesheet. You can follow one of the below steps:
- Print and send the weekly timesheet to your employer via e-mail in XLSX/Google Sheets
- Upload the completely filled weekly timesheet data in a shared network
- Download and share the blank timesheet with your employees via email or in a secure shared network
- Request employees to fill their timesheet
- Create a procedure for reporting and recording completed weekly timesheets regularly
Try Replicon’s other free timesheet templates