Time Card Calculator
Replicon’s free time card calculator allows you to easily create an employee timesheet with lunch breaks.
Online Time Card Calculator
Using this free online time card calculator, employees, managers or supervisors can calculate time with lunch break
How to use the Free Time Card Calculator?
- Select the “Switch to Bi-Weekly Timesheet” option if you want to calculate employee working hours for a fortnight, which is optional based on your needs.
- Select the “Calculate Overtime” option if you want to calculate the overtime hours.
- Enter the start time, end time, and lunch break duration.
- Total hours are automatically calculated for each day.
- Provide your Name.
- Select the date range for which you want the time card data.
- Now click on the “Calculate” button to calculate the “Grand Total of Hours”, “Overtime Hours” and “Total Gross Pay”.
- The “Reset” option can be used to reset the complete time card sheet if you would like to enter a new set of data.
- You can either Print the Calculated Time Card Sheet or you can download it in Excel (CSV & XLS) format.
Looking for advanced time tracking capabilities? Explore Replicon’s Time Intelligence® suite.
A time card or timesheet calculator is used for recording the start and the end of an employee’s working hours. There are different types of time cards that meet the labor laws that an organization needs to comply with. Once the data is captured in the time card, it can then be used for calculating the total number of hours worked and overtime hours, if applicable. This can be done manually but a time card calculator is the better choice.
What is a Time Card?
- A time card records the start and the end time of an employee’s working hours, which helps calculate the total productive hours and the overtime hours worked.
- A time card calculator with lunch breaks can record the employee’s meal break hours and deduct this from the total working hours and the overtime hours.
- A time card can be a simple excel spreadsheet template with formulas or time data can be automatically calculated using our Free Online Time Card Calculator.
What is a Time Card / Timesheet Calculator?
- The time card calculator takes the timesheet data and automatically calculates employees’ total work hours including lunch breaks and overtime computations.
- Time clock calculator helps eliminate manual errors and automates the calculation process to arrive at employees’ total work hours, payroll computation and billable hours.
- It keeps track of work hours, breaks, leaves, overtime, and pay on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
How to use a Time Card Calculator?
- You can start filling in the clock-in and clock-out time along with the lunch breaks by using either a weekly time card or a bi-weekly time card format by selecting/deselecting the checkbox based on your requirements.
- The total amount payable to an employee is calculated automatically based on the preset hourly pay rate and number of work hours entered in the timesheet.
- Overtime pay can be applied by simply selecting the check box.
How can a Timesheet Calculator help you?
- A time card accurately captures the total number of hours worked by an employee and deducts the non-working hours and/or breaks.
- Time clock calculators can help the employer in processing payrolls by accurately calculating the pay for the worked hours while discounting non-productive/break time.
- A time card calculator can also be used to compute billable hours for the purpose of costing and invoicing clients.
Look beyond the basic time card calculator. Explore Replicon’s state-of-the-art Time Intelligence® suite.
Frequently Asked Questions about Time Clock Calculator
How do you calculate time card hours?
- Choose the Weekly or Bi-Weekly timesheet as per your need.
- Fill in your daily work start time, end time and break duration in the time card.
- Choose the “Calculate Overtime” option, if required.
- Apply the hourly pay rate.
- Choose the required duration and process the timesheet calculator.
How do I add time to my timesheet calculator?
Traditional time cards require manual entry of time. An advanced time tracking solution can automatically harvest employee time and present a pre-filled timesheet for employees to review.
How do you calculate timesheet hours?
Replicon automatically calculates timesheet hours by considering time spent on every task for a project. Typically, total billable hours are calculated based on timesheet entries.
How do I calculate my hours and pay?
Pay is calculated based on the number of billable hours recorded in the timesheet. The simple rule is to multiply the number of billable hours by the set hourly rate.