Booking time off using the Replicon Mobile app
Anyone who uses Polaris to book time off can use the Replicon Mobile app to make bookings. When you book time off via Replicon Mobile, the bookings you create will automatically sync with the web version of Polaris.
You may also be able to edit or delete submitted or approved time off bookings.
Booking time off
To submit a booking:
- Log in to the app, and tap the Time Off icon. Depending on your settings, you may need to tap the More button to see the Time Off icon.
- Tap the + icon in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
You can also choose to check your time off balance from this screen, by tapping Balances, or check which holidays you are entitled to, by tapping Holidays.
- To choose the type of time you want to book off, tap Type. Then, swipe upwards at the bottom of the screen to find the type, and then tap Done.
- Tap Start Date, and tap the first day of the booking.
If it’s a multi-day booking that falls within a calendar view, tap the last day before tapping Done.
Or, tap End Date on the Book Time Off screen to select the last day of the booking.
- If you’re booking a partial day off, tap Full Day, and then use the scroll wheel to select the portion of the day you’ll be taking off, and then tap Done.
Then, tap Select Time and choose your end time for that day, and tap Done.
Then tap the Hours field, and enter the number of hours you want to book off, and tap Done.
- If you want to add a comment, tap Comments, enter your text, and tap Done.
- Tap Submit. The booking will be sent for approval.
To edit a time off booking:
- Log in to the app, and tap the Time Off section.
- Tap the booking you want to edit or delete.
- Swipe upwards to see the Edit and Delete buttons.
- To delete the booking, tap Delete, then tap Yes to confirm.
- To edit a booking, tap Edit and make the desired edits to the booking.
Then, swipe upwards until you see the Resubmit button. Tap the button.
Enter the reason for the change in the Comments field, tap Done, and then tap Resubmit again.