Running a report
To view data collected in Polaris, you can run reports available to you in the Reports section – either reports available by default, or ones you’ve added.
You can run reports on a one-off basis, or schedule them to be automatically emailed at regular intervals.
Running a one-time report
To run a report:
- Go to Reports.
- Find the report you want to run in the Report Name column, and click its name.
To make it easier to find a report, you can filter the list by selecting a category from the table on the left side of the page.
- Click the Settings button if you need to:
- Choose which fields to include in the report and set their display order
- Set up data grouping and summary options
- Add custom columns that are based on formulas to the report
- Use the filters to limit what data displays in the report, if required.
To change what filters display, click the Edit link beside the Filters heading and select or deselect filter fields.
- Click Run Report.
What does the Expand/Collapse toggle do?
If summary options have been set up in the report, an Expand/Collapse toggle will display under the report filters.
Refer to Grouping and summarizing data for information on how the toggle works.
What data can I view in reports?
Refer to How permissions affect what report data is available to you for information on that subject.