Reviewing users' time off balances and history
You can view users’ time off balances and how they were determined. This will help you keep track of how much time off the company owes employees and confirm that time off policies were configured correctly.
To check time off balances for your employees:
- Go to Payroll > Time Off.
- Select the Time Off Balances tab.
- Click Add Column.
- Select a time off type from the drop-down that displays.
The users’ current balances for that time off type display.
- Select Add Column to add additional time off types, as necessary.
To view the details behind a user’s balance:
- Click the user’s name.
A starting balance (as of the last scheduled balance reset or new policy start day), and all days accrued and used since that starting balance, display for each time off type.
- To view the policy details and balance history for a time off type, select the name of the type.
Refer to How is my available time off balance calculated? for information on how the current balance is determined, and for more on policy details and balance histories.