Punch functionality is unavailable in Replicon Mobile
If a user is set up to use punch functionality via the Replicon Mobile app, but they aren’t given the option to punch in or out when they log into the app, there are a couple of likely reasons for this:
- The user hasn’t been assigned a punch entry policy
- The punch entry policy they’ve been assigned doesn’t allow mobile access
To address this issue:
- Go to Administration > Punch Time Entry > Punch Entry Policies.
- Select the name of the policy you want to assign to the user.
- In the Rules > Allow Punches From field, ensure All Devices is selected. This will allow punch access from mobile.
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users.
- Click the name of the user in question.
- Select the Punch Time Entry menu option.
- From the Punch Entry Policy field, choose the name of the policy you just checked.
The user should now be able to create punches using Replicon Mobile.
Please contact Replicon Support if you continue to experience this problem.