Logging in to RIA
The Replicon Import Add-in (RIA) allows you to import data into Replicon using a spreadsheet.
To log in to RIA:
- Launch the RIA add-in from your desktop, using either the shortcut icon or your apps list.
- Click Get Started.
- In the dialog that displays, enter your Replicon account credentials and click Login.
If you don’t usually have to log in to Replicon because your organization uses a single sign-on (SSO) method:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your SSO system.
- Log in to RIA as described above, but when you reach the Login To Replicon dialog:
- Enter your company name and your Replicon user name
- Ignore the Password field
- Enable the SSO Token Authentication check box
- Click Login. You will be taken to a page where a token displays.
- Copy the token, and paste it in the Token field (The Password field will update to say Token).
- Click Login.