Installing the Microsoft Project add-in
To install the Replicon add-in for Microsoft Project:
- Go to Transferring project data to and from Microsoft Project and click the appropriate link to obtain the installer.
- Double-click the .exe file to start the installer.
You do not need to close Microsoft Project before starting the installer.
- Click Next > on each page to move through the installation steps.
You can leave all the options at their default values.
- Once the install is complete, click Finish to close the installer.
- Access the add-in directly within Microsoft Project, as outlined in Syncing a project.
Transferring project data to and from Microsoft Project
Syncing a project with Microsoft Project
Troubleshooting Microsoft Project sync errors
Integrating with Replicon
Using data import to mass add, update, and delete data