I can’t find the user I want to share a report with
Any and all users eligible to share a report with should display when you:
- Select the icon for a report (or click Share button on the report’s page).
- Click the User, Group field.
- Choose All Users.
Users won’t display if:
- They don’t have access to reports
- They don’t have permission to run the report you are trying to share
- They don’t have the required license for viewing the report
- They’ve been disabled in the system
If the user should be allowed access to that report, a Replicon administrator can:
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users.
- Select the timesheet owner’s name.
- On the Roles & Permissions tab, ensure the user is assigned the Report User permission set and a role that supports use of the report in question.
For example, if you are trying to share a payroll report, ensure the user has payroll manager access.
- On the Licenses tab, ensure the user is enabled, and that they are assigned a license that supports use of the report.
For example, if it’s a project report, they need a license that supports projects; if it’s a timesheet report, they need a license that supports timesheets. Check Choosing your products for more information on what features each product supports.