How do I prevent a user from viewing other users’ time off?
Replicon includes the option to allow time off for other users to appear in an employee’s time off calendar. This is intended to help users plan when they take their own time off.
However, if you prefer employees not to see other users’ time off in their calendar, you can easily block this.
To prevent other users’ time off from displaying:
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users.
- Select the name of the user whose visibility you want to alter.
- Click the Time Off menu item.
- Make note of the time off template assigned to the user.
- Go to Administration > Time Off > Time Off Templates.
- Select the name of the template you made note of a moment ago.
- Uncheck the Show Other Users Time Off on Calendar option.
Now, only the user’s own time off will display in their calendar.
How time off works
Time off tracking setup checklist
Setting up time off (video)
Recommended time off settings, if users are scheduled for variable hours per day
How do I prevent a user from viewing other users' time off?