Holiday not auto-populating on configurable timesheets for users with shift schedules
There are a few reasons why holidays don’t auto-populate for shift users, assuming automatic generation of holiday bookings is otherwise set up correctly:
- The employee has not been assigned a shift schedule on the holiday in question
- The shift schedule that includes that holiday has not been published
- The shift schedule was assigned to the employee after the corresponding timesheet was generated
- Time is booked off on the holiday using Replicon Mobile or CloudClock
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Go to Schedule, and unpublish and publish the shift schedule.
- Go to Payroll > Holiday Bookings, and find the Holiday booking for the holiday and user in question and delete it.
- Go to Administration > Employees and Organization > Users, and click the name of the user in question.
- Click Schedule, and then Add Holiday Bookings.
- Define a date range, if desired, ensuring it includes the holiday date.
If you leave this range open, it will populate all holidays in that range with bookings.
- Click Add Bookings.
A correct booking for the holiday should now automatically appear.