Entering time in a duration-based timesheet using Replicon Mobile
Using our new duration-based configurable timesheet, you can enter time for a single day or multiple days using a single screen.
To enter time:
- Log in to the application, and go to Timesheets.
- If the timesheet period you want to enter time for doesn’t display by default, find it by tapping the arrows beside the Current Period date.
- Tap the day you want to enter time for, or tap any day to enter against multiple days.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the screen.
- If you record hours against projects or activities, tap the Client, Project, Task, Billing Rate, and Activity fields, as needed, and select the appropriate options.
You can tap the
icon to search for projects and tasks.
- If you’re entering time for multiple days, enable the Add hours across multiple days option, so it turns green.
If you scroll down, you'll see fields for all days in that timesheet period now display.
- For each day you worked, enter hours and, if needed, comments.
- Tap ADD to add the entry or entries to your timesheet.
- If you need to add time off to the timesheet, tap the icon, located in the top, right-hand corner.
- Click the arrow to return to the timesheet’s main screen.
- If you’ve finished filling out your timesheet, tap SUBMIT.
Can I sort time entries?
Yes, tap the icon to sort entries by client, project, task, activity, duration, or comments, as applicable, from A to Z or from Z to A.
What does the icon mean?
Tapping this icon will refresh the data on your timesheet, for use in payroll. You shouldn't typically need to tap this, though doing so shouldn't do any harm.